You are on the highway for a long drive, listening cool music from your apple iPod or iPhone and suddenly it gets discharged. Will you go to nearby subway to recharge it – i don’t think so and thats why we have PowerJolt iPhone or iPod car chargers.
Just plug PowerJolt into the cigarette lighter or 12V accessory socket and charge your device’s battery during use. I think $19.95 tag makes it a good deal for traveling and Music maniacs.
Mobile devices need fast information without all the fancy look and feel of the standard search engines. Bing has been giving tough competition to the Google – but they needed to get an edge over the giant – that’s mobile at Google Search
Features of the product are;
- Enjoy full use of your iPhone or iPod during car trips, and arrive with your battery fully charged
- Amber/green charging status light
- Detachable dock connector to USB Type A cable that you can also use to connect your iPhone or iPod to your computer
- Easily replaceable 2 Amp automotive blade-type fuse to protect against spikes and surges
- Works with iPhone, iPod models that feature full-size dock connector, and iPod shuffle (1st generation)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.5 x 0.8 x 3.5 in./3.8 x 2.0 x 8.9 cm
- Weight: 2.3 oz./65.2 g