Just few days back Apple has launched iPhone 5 and its selling like a hot cake in mobile arena. There are more than 4 million pre order for iPhone 5 already, so it looks like to be a success again for Apple iPhone.
iPhone 5 screen is bigger and its lightweight and thinner, its the thinnest smartphone as of now with only 7.6 mm thickness. The weight is only 112 gm and it contains A-6 chip that is faster than earlier iPhones. Front camera is also upgraded to 720p to capture HD quality video and it supports 4G also.
Apple iPhone 5 main features:
- New A6 processor – twice faster than the Dual-core A5 (iPhone 4S)
- 4” inch IPS Retina Screen (1136 x 640 Pixels)
- 20% lighter and 18 percent thinner
- Made of Anodised Aluminium and Glass
- LTE, HSPA+, CDMA/EV-DO, EDGE
- 8MP camera but smaller and 40 percent quicker
- Available in two colours White-Silver/Black-Slate and three capacities 16/32/64 GB
- Three microphones, bottom, front, and back
Apple iPhone 5 Tech Specs:
- 2G/3G/4G, CDMA
- 4” inch Retina Multi-Touch display with 800:1 contrast ratio, 500 cd/m2 brightness, Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 8-megapixel iSight camera + 1080p video + Panorama + LED Flash
- FaceTime 720p HD camera
- Custom designed Apple A6 Processor
- Internal Memory – 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11n (up to 150 Mbps data transfer)
- Assisted GPS + Digital compass + GLONASS
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Accelerometer, Three-axis gyro, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor
- Up to 8 hours of 3G Talktime
- Up to 225 hours of standby time
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 58.6 mm x 123.8 mm x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 112 grams
It will take sometime before iPhone 5 will be available in India but we can provide approximate prices which should be near to accurate.
- 16 GB – Rs. 44,000/-
- 32 GB – Rs. 48,000/-
- 64 GB – Rs. 52,000/-
So if you are planning to buy the best Smartphone in world, just go for iPhone 5.