Revolution and competition in the mobile designing made Acer to design the two models E100/E101. Keeping in view of the customer requirement and usage the two basic level models were designed.
The Acer beTouch E100 and E101 both come with 3.2-inch WQVGA touch screens, 12mm thick casings. The internal processor is designed with the same Qualcomm 7225 528MHz processor. Both the E100/E101 includes a 2-megapixel camera and uses Windows Mobile 6.5 with IE Mobile 6 for operations and browsing. For connectivity it uses Bluetooth 2.0+EDR. The two phones differ in the factor is 3G: the E100 has quadband GSM and dualband HSDPA support, while the E101 makes do with quadband GSM and EDGE.
Key Features of ACER beTouch E100 and E101
- 3G in E100 and quad-band EDGE in E101
- 3.2-inch touch screen 240 x 320 pixels
- Touch interface 3.0 IU Acer
- 2 megapixel camera
- Module A-GPS + Google Maps
- Qualcomm 528 MHz processor
- RAM 256 MB
- 512 MB internal memory + microSD Memory Card
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Stereo
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- 3G talktime up to 5h
- Dimensions: 113 x 56 x 12.8 mm for 118 g
Price: Acer beTouch E100 is priced at 335 USD and E101 is priced at 159 USD.