YouTube is a social media bandwagon which serves as a gigantic platform for thousands of people who dream to own their marketing channel. YouTube is the second most searched engine after Google where more than 1 billion hours of videos are streamed daily by the audiences. Content on YouTube is varied, and people access YouTube from almost 88 countries and in 76 languages.
You will come across many people who buy YouTube views to promote their content. You can definitely opt for such services, as the number of likes will intrigue other people to watch the content. But, there is definitely more satisfaction on seeing your own videos grow and gain likes based on your talent specifically. Now the question arises,“how to increase view count and subscriptions without promoting them?” Few points are discussed below:
- Unique catchy titles: The first thing your audience will get attracted to is a good title. Make sure your title is true to the content and not too descriptive. Put some keywords suitable to the content so that the audiences can view it when they search using keywords on search engines.
- Thumbnails: Thumbnails are a very important part of videos. If you have an appropriate title with an inappropriate thumbnail, people are unlikely to watch your content. The thumbnail is the first image of your content your audiences can preview; therefore, it must be relevant with a resolution of 1280X720p. You can get good thumbnails for Facebook as well by converting your YouTube videos Facebook thumbnail. You can also get a customized YouTube thumbnail.
- Optimize your YouTube Channel: Make sure your profile is compelling and in alignment with your other social media channels. Create a common social media logo that you will use on all your channels. Also, develop a profile which speaks about your channel in depth and has a clear background with synchronised colours. They will help you in gaining subscriptions for your channel.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): With millions of videos related to the same content, you can increase views on your channel through SEO tool. Make sure your title tag information is correct and use appropriate keywords in the description for easy recognition. Share the link of the video on all other social media channels and keep updating the number of views on your video once it reaches a milestone. This will push other people to view your content and increase the views.
- Stay active: To gain subscriptions, it is necessary to upload videos which are varied and unique. Keep on uploading fresh content which will keep your audience engaged. In case you are lacking content, you can promote others’ videos or organise shorts contests. That will at least keep you active in the community.
- Collaborations: If you collaborate with other YouTubers, you automatically gain exposure from another artist’s fan-base. They will also view your channel and other videos thus manifesting view and subscriptions.
- Interact: It’s important to interact with your audiences. They make you famous and therefore, respond to comments and interact with them as much as possible. This will foster a healthy relationship between you and your fans, and they will help you in promoting your videos through shares thus gaining likes and views.
By following these steps, you will surely become a famous YouTuber.