February 12, 2013
Canon has recently launched a new DSLR camera – EOS Rebel T2i EF-S 18-55mm IS Kit. The camera comes with great features and good for semi-pro photographers.
You can use 18 megapixel camera to capture high quality images with fine quality.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS Movie mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, new Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480 and external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
- Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- Wide 3.0-inch (3:2 aspect ratio) Clear View LCD monitor (1.04 million dots) for improved viewing.
- New Quick Control Screen button for easy access to frequently used settings.
- Improved layout with dedicated Live View/Movie shooting button.
- New compatibility with SDXC memory cards, plus new menu status indicator for Eye-Fi* support.
- 3.7 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 34 JPEGs or approximately 6 RAW.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- Excellent image quality
- Nice features/settings
- Easy to use
- Bright LCD
- Short battery life
- Poor build quality
- Complicated controls/menu
Price: Approximately 900 USD
- Type: Digital, single-lens reflex, AF/AE camera
- Recording Media: SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC Memory Card
- Image Sensor Size: 22.3mm x 14.9mm (APS-C size)
- Compatible Lenses: Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Pixels: Approx. 18.00 Megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Dust Deletion feature: Self-Cleaning Sensor Unit, Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image and Manual cleaning of sensor
- Recording Format: Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.21
- Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), RAW+JPEG
- Video Format: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM)
- Viewfinder: Eye-level SLR (with pentamirror)
- Auto Focus Points: 9 AF points (center AF point is cross-type)
- LCD Monitor: 3 inch TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
- Video Out Terminal: mini-HDMI OUT terminal
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Approx. 5.1 x 3.8 x 3.0 in./128.8 x 97.5 x 75.3mm
- Weight: Approx. 18.7 oz./530g (CIPA standard, includes battery and memory card.)
View all comments