Earlier we have informed you about the Lenovo Ideapad S12 and today we are covering Lenovo SL Series laptop, SL410. SL410 comes in different models with price ranging from 37,000 Rs to 49,000 Rs based on the system configuration. ThinkPad models have received Gold or Silver ratings from EPEAT and the Energy Star 4.0 rating. Check out the complete specification, review and price details after the jump.
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T5870 ( 2.00GHz 800MHz )
GenuineWindows 7 Professional 32
2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz
14.0 ” HD VibrantView 1366×768
Hard drive device
Intel Wireless Wi-Fi Link 5100
DVD Recordable (Dual Layer)
Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR
6 Cell Lithium-Ion
* LED backlit, mercury-free displays.
* Dual-core processors with 10% less power consumption than SV processors.
* Cool, quiet fans to reduce heat and power consumption.
* Switchable graphics feature, using 15% less power than previous series.
* SSDs, using 90% less power than standard hard drives.
* Low 25-watt processor technology.
* Battery Stretch feature.
* Recyclable materials and bulk packaging designed for at least five reuses.
Range varies from 37K to 49K based on the configuration
Robust and Durable
Good support by IBM
Fingerprint reader for extra security
Good Battery life Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Looks costly in comparison to Dell laptops having same configuration
Should include external graphics card
RAM should be more for high end system
Should have online backup support
Overall it’s a good choice for small business as it is full of features for general purpose use. Battery backup is very good and the built of notebook is very robust and durable. If you are looking for a business laptop you can go for it. If you are looking for affordable options then you can look after Dell Studio 15 in the same range.
The above mentioned specifications are for the Higher end laptop and the other model configurations can be found on Lenovo website.