Nokia has launched N97 mini, the cheaper version of N97, having slightly small screen and no navigation pad on the keyboard. More or less it is visually similar to the N97 and having all the features also. The phone will be available by the last week of November in Cherry Black, Garnet and White colors. The phone is priced at Rs 30,939 which is slightly lower than the price of original N97. You can prebook the N97 Mini starting November 23. Some important features available in the phone are;
* Personalise your home screen with widgets that bring live feeds from social networks, news agencies, and weather services.
* Add bookmarks and contact shortcuts to your home screen so that your favourite webpages and friends are just a tap away.
* Stay in control of your email, calendar, and music with dedicated widgets for your home screen.
Mobile devices need fast information without all the fancy look and feel of the standard search engines. Bing has been giving tough competition to the Google – but they needed to get an edge over the giant – that’s mobile at Google Search
* Move content around your home screen and place it anywhere you like by dragging your finger across the multi-sensory display.* Browse the web quickly and enjoy fast download times via a high-speed 3G or Wi-Fi connection.* View webpages the way they should be seen on the large 16:9 widescreen display.* Watch high-quality videos and enjoy other rich content across the web with Abobe Flash support.* Interact with different page elements using your finger and scroll smoothly through webpages on the tilting touch display.* Access your favourite web content directly from the customisable home screen.* Control your music with a touch of your finger by adding the media player widget directly to the home screen.
* Manage your music and rip tracks from your compatible PC with the Nokia Music Manager.
* Enjoy excellent sound quality using headphones via a Bluetooth connection or the 3.5 mm audio connector.
* Store up to 1700 of your favourite tracks on the 8 GB internal memory.