Blackberry announced world’s first professional-grade tablet which having multitasking function because of which you can switch easily between the applications. This has been a perfect match for the persons who don’t want to take any mobile stress during their traveling and working so you can also call it a “BUSINESSMAN’S TABLET”. This new blackberry playbook motorized by Blackberry Tablet Operating System which uses user-friendly and powerful QNX Technology. It also having crystal clear high resolution display which enables you to do video chat and feel like your loved ones is with you.
If we want to define this phone in one line then we can say “Sleek and Powerful”. So have a look to this playbook price and specifications.
RIM BlackBerry Playbook Price in India: Approx Rs 30,000 for 32GB
RIM BlackBerry Playbook Price in US: Approx USD 599 for 32GB
RIM BlackBerry Playbook Pros:
- Dual HD Camera
- Ultra thin and portable.
- Support Flash
- Easy sync with Blackberry Smartphone
- Quick responsive Operating System
- Lightweight device as comparison to other smartphones.
RIM BlackBerry Playbook Cons:
- Not enough number of apps (soon there will be)
- It is a Wi-Fi only device.
RIM BlackBerry Playbook Specs:
- WSVGA, capacitive touch screen with full multi-touch and gesture support
- Operating system: BlackBerry Tablet OS (QNX technology) with support for symmetric multiprocessing
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core processor (Cortex A9 Processor), w/ GPU
- Display: 1280 x 800 pixels, 10.1 inches
- Sensors: Proximity and Accelerometer sensor, Ambient light sensors, Gyroscope, Digital Compass
- Supported formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, MPEG, DivX, WMV
- Networking: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Memory: 1GB DDR2 RAM, micro-SD card slot for up to 64GB memory
- Camera: 5 megapixels on rear / 3-megapixel on front
- 2 Megapixels video chat camera
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- HSPA+ connectivity for 21Mbps download speeds
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 130mm x 193mm x 10mm
- Weight: 400 g
RIM BlackBerry Playbook Release Date: It will be available in US market in April last week and in India we expect it to be launched in third quarter of 2011.