Samsung OmniaII 18000 is the latest touch phone from Samsung Mobile and successor of Omnia Pro B7610. The phone comes with 3.7-inch AMOLED display, Touch optimized UI, Multi-tasking support and 5 MP Camera for photography. Check out key features, complete specifications, review and price details of this Smartphone in Indian market.
- Ultra Brilliant AMOLED display – The AMOLED screen allows you to enjoy ultra-vivid colors with clarity on your mobile screen as you would found on a TV screen. Display is 1000 times faster than normal TFT LCD display. 3.7-inch AMOLED screen allows you to use multimedia applications and view Internet download clearly even in bad light condition with all possible angles.
- Touch Optimized UI – You get option to chose from Windows Mobile display or TouchWiz 2.0, design improvements include larger icons, innovative 3D design and easy to use Cube UI for smoother navigation. Improved widget features allow faster, more responsive drag and drop functionality, while Task-Switcher makes every transition smooth and effortless.
- Multi-tasking – Omnia II 3D interface is enhanced with integrated Cube UI and Samsung R technology for quick and fast response. You can use multiple applications simultaneously and switch between them just by sliding a finger.
- Multimedia Interface – Large thumbnails incorporated into 3D interface assure quicker recognition when browsing music and video libraries, phonebook or photo album. You also have built-in auto-display feature to view your media in portrait or landscape mode with the tilt of the phone.
- Mobile Office – Windows Mobile 6.5 with push email Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Smoother Internet browsing
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 5 MP digital camera
- DVD quality recording capability
- Advanced GPS navigation system
- 48 GB memory
- 3D gaming applications
- 400 hours of battery life
- Design: Touch Phone
- Dimension: 118 x 60 x 11.9 mm
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
- Network and Data: GPRS, 3G, HSDPA, UMTS
- Display: Advanced R-type 3.7-inch touch screen with WVGA AMOLED technology and 480×800 pixel resolution
- Battery: Talk time up to 10 Hrs and stand by time up to 430 Hrs
- Camera: 5 MP camera CMOS with Dual Power LED flash, Auto Focus, Multiple Shot Mode, Face detection, Geo tagging, Photo editor and so many photo effects option to bring out great photographer inside you
- Video: Touch player with Video recording, video messaging and editing
- Music: WMDRM, Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- FM Radio with RDS and 3.5 mm earjack
- Pod Casting
- Email: POP3/ IMAP4/ SMTP support and MSN Messenger support
- Memory: 2 GB internal and 32 GB microSD support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, WAP, PC Sync, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, USB support
Price: Approx 25,500 INR
- AMOLED technology display is great
- Touchpad is very sensitive
- Good Battery life
- Good camera
- Great display quality
- Widget and Push mail support
- No QWERTY keyboard
- No CDMA support
The Smartphone looks great on specifications and I find it hard to point out any missing features. It’s one of the best mobile with a combination of latest features in the mobile world. The price is comparative with latest Nokia N97 mini and Nokia N900. Earlier we reviewed Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 which is slightly cheaper than this but Omnia II 18000 is way ahead in terms of features. If you can afford this and have no issues with absense of QWERTY keyboard, it’s the best mobile in the GSM world in Indian market.