When it comes to quality and stylish mobile phone, Motorola clicks the mind before any other hand set available today. One more time the new XOOM launched by Motorola has raised the heart beats of its competitor as well. The new Motorola Xoom is motorized by Google’s tablet-optimized android 3.0 honeycomb operating system. Excellent 10.1 inches display in the midst of very high resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels is quite sufficient to influence any of you. From internet surfing to video calling everything is flawless. We expect it to give huge competition to the current tablet king Apple iPad 2.
Check out: Motorola XOOM vs Apple iPad2
Motorola XOOM features and specifications:
- 5 Mp camera with Dual-LED flash hold many other features like digital zoom, automatic focus and 720P HD video recording etc…
- Android™ Music Player, 720p video playback capabilities, 720p video capture, AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, ACC+ Enhanced, OGG, MIDI, AMR NB, AAC+ playable formats are outstanding.
- Stereo Bluetooth technology 2.1+EDR+HID, Android HTML Webkit, Tabbed browsing, Chrome bookmark sync, Incognito mode, Form auto-fill.
- Google mobile services like GOOGLE MAPS™ (VERSION 5.0), Google Talk™ with Video Chat, GOOGLE EBOOKS™ etc…
- 5 fully customizable home screens, with VIRTUAL KEYBOARD and VOICE COMMANDS will definitely take you higher.
- 1 GHz dual core processor speed, sensors (Proximity, ambient light, barometer, gyroscope).
- GPS and location services would be a great experience for you with new Motorola Xoom.
- 249.1mm (h) x 167.8mm (w) x 12.9mm (d) dimensions with 730 gram of weight gives it a very handy look.
- 1GB DDR2 RAM and Micro SD slot for up to 32GB of storage data is as similar as other tablet PC.
If latest technology, quality and looks matters a lot for you then just wait for it to be available in Indian market. We expect its price to be near 40K INR.