Inspired by aircraft construction, the new and stylish HP EliteBook 2530p is HP’s smallest and lightest business notebook that sets a new standard for on-the-move productivity with all-day battery life and rugged HP DuraCase design. Check out complete specifications, review and price details of HP EliteBook 2530p in India.
- Sophisticated design that passes MIL-STD 810F testing. Designed with the finest materials that offer the perfect blend of minimalist design and maximum durability to meet the military standards (MIL-STD 810F) for high/low temperatures and dust.
- Lightweight with choice of SATA hard drive or SSD. With a starting weight of 1.36 kg in a 12.1″ widescreen display, there are options for a 1.8″ or 2.5″ HDD as well as SSD for faster access, longer battery run time and more durability.
- Intel® Centrino® 2 with vPro™ technology. Featuring Intel® Centrino® 2 with vPro technology utilising Ultra Low Voltage (ULC) or Low Voltage (LV) processors, you can remotely monitor, diagnose and repair PCs over the network.
- HP QuickLook 2 allows you to quickly access email, calendar, contacts and task information with the touch of a button in as little as 10 secons from sleep mode.
Model: HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC (ND173PA)
Operating system: Genuine Windows Vista® Business 32-bit Edition
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo Ultra Low Voltage Processor SU9300, 1.20 GHz, 3 MB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB
Chipset: Mobile Intel® GS45 Express Chipset ICH9M-Enhanced (supports Intel® Centrino® 2 with vPro™ technology)
Memory: 1 x 2048 MB DDR2, 2 SODIMM slots and support up to 8 GB
Hard drive: 120 GB at 5400 rpm
Optical drive: DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL
Display: 12.1-inch diagonal, 1280 x 800 WXGA with camera
Graphics card: Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 HD
External I/O ports: 2 USB 2.0 ports (third USB available with 2.5-inch hard drive), VGA, stereo microphone in, stereo headphone/line out, 1394a, power connector, RJ-11/modem, RJ-45/ethernet, docking connector for HP 2400/2500 Ultra-Light Docking Station
Audio: High Definition Audio, integrated speaker, stereo headphone/line out, stereo microphone in, integrated dual-microphone array
Network interface: Intel Gigabit Network Connection (10/100/1000 NIC)
Modem: 56K modem
Wireless technologies: Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/draft-n, Bluetooth 2.0+
Product dimensions (W x D x H): 2.5 (at front) x 28.2 x 21.4 cm
Product weight: Starting at 1.36 kg (weight will vary by configuration)
Battery: 6-cell (55 WHr) Lithium-Ion battery
Keyboard: Full-sized keyboard
Pointing device: Enhanced dual pointing devices (touchpad and pointstick) with scroll zone
Security management: Standard: HP ProtectTools, TPM Embedded Security Chip 1.2, Enhanced Pre-Boot Security, HP SpareKey, HP Disk Sanitizer, Enhanced Drive Lock, HP Fingerprint Sensor, Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools, Credential Manager for HP ProtectTools, File Sanitizer for HP ProtectTools. Optional: Smart Card Reader(replaces ExpressCard slot), Kensington lock, HP Privacy Filter, McAfee Security Solution
Warranty: 3 years standard parts and labour limited warranty
Price: Approximately 96,000 INR
- Good connectivity options
- Full keyboard
- Display quality is very good
- Very costly
- Low hard drive space and slow speed
- Audio quality is not best in industry
- Average Processor
Conclusion: The lightweight and thin notebook with good connectivity options makes it a perfect choice for mobile users and Internet browsing purpose. The notebook looks are not very great and also overpriced. I would rather suggest you to look for some cheaper options with little extra weight that doesn’t make much a difference.